Pine river Bass sesh sunday 04/09

Jords

Heading out around 7.30 sunday morning with Surfingant for a kayak based fish, was wondering if anyone wants to come along, could make a bit of a group day of it. No idea what our catch rate will be like, checking out a new spot that looks the goods.

Just swing me a pm and I will send you the details of when/where we're launching :)

Cheers

The more the merrier, you thinking of coming Ryan? I'll need someone to nude up and get my lures out of the trees :lol::P

Yeah mate, I will come along for the ride lol. Should be a good day out.

Sweet, looking forward to it :)

I have just shot Jords another location that might be worth checking out as well mate, should be a great day.

The more the merrier, you thinking of coming Ryan? I'll need someone to nude up and get my lures out of the trees :lol::P

Yeah mate, I will come along for the ride lol. Should be a good day out.

Sweet, looking forward to it :)

I have just shot Jords another location that might be worth checking out as well mate, should be a great day.

Passed it onto him, sounds good to me! Lure supply is a bit love, might throw around a few blades :)

Heading out around 7.30 sunday morning with Surfingant for a kayak based fish, was wondering if anyone wants to come along, could make a bit of a group day of it. No idea what our catch rate will be like, checking out a new spot that looks the goods.

Just swing me a pm and I will send you the details of when/where we're launching :)

Cheers

I think Ben and John are fishing the Pine tommorrow Jords

Hi Guys!

Should be a cracker! Hopefully the wind is kind to you. My lure tip would be something with silver in it!! I whacked a couple this morning (mid 30's not huge) on a beetle spin with a silver soft plastic tail. I have noticed in the upper reaches of the North Pine River an abundance of silver baitfish (could not positively indentify) about. I have managed 7 Bass there in a couple of trips and missed a heap of bites. Fish caught on small hardbodies, 4" Ripperz style plastics and the Beetle Spin!!

Best of luck!! Hope they are chewin for you.

Regards

Colin

Archived