Website Hijacked?

bootyinblue

A strange thing happened this morning when I was signed into this website and also another fishing webiste, that I am no longer a member of.

I had both windows open, then the AFO window just froze. I closed it down and opened up again using my favourites menu and it took me to the 'other website'. Thinking I might have saved it somehow by accident. I typed AFO into Google and when I clicked on the link, it again took me to the other site. So then I deleted all my cookies and browsing history and tried again from Google and again back to the other site.

Finally, got back to the AFO site to say that it was down for a short period.

Is the AFO site being hijacked by some unknown source, steering people in an alternate direction??????

website has been unavailable in short periods in recent days with issues with the webhost. We are working as best as we can to resolve these issues. The website has not been hijacked and im sure that the redirection experienced was an issue at your end possibly to do with your cache in your internet browser. However booty if you would like to pm the information (ie the redirection/ links etc) i will definately look into it and get to the bottom of this.

Post edited by: webmaster, at: 2007/06/19 17:47

webmaster wrote:

website has been unavailable in short periods in recent days with issues with the webhost. We are working as best as we can to resolve these issues.

I'm thinking it might be time for a new host, the site has been down a lot over the last week or so, and even when up, performance is pretty poor, slow loading, timing out, errors etc.

webbie. just 1 question, hope you can help us out on this. er, how come we cant right-click on a different thread and open multiple threads at the same time? I figure it would allow for much faster reading and browsing of the forum. especially when it takes much longer than usual to load pages on the website. no offence intended, i think the AFO team is doing a terrific job. just thought that i might contribute my 2 cents worth of feedback.

Post edited by: kiara_poltegerist, at: 2007/06/21 01:16

Archived