Hi everyone...

Schumacher1

Just wanted to say what an excellent site this is and geez you folks know your stuff :)

So much to learn and great stories to read. I have just swapped my jet ski for a 4mtr tinnie.

So hopefully soon I will be catching some decent size fish to put on the site, might be my 2nd post ha ha.

Anyway, happy fishing everybody will be great to get to know some of you and see you out on the water.

Mike

Thanks for the welcomes.

Last Saturday I took her in the Pine river(rained non stop) and Coochin creek on Saturday just gone. Just got a few small brim and whiting. I would really like to take it out in the bay somewhere, up and down the coast, anywhwere it will allow me to go and so keen for night fish. Say goodbye to boring old weekends :cheer:

Thanks

Sounds like a good trade mate! There are plenty of good fish to be had from a tinny like that, have a search on the forum for Threadfin Salmon or threadies, plenty of metre plus fish right in the Brisbane river.

If you wanna head out in the bay, one of the best spots in a small boat is Scarborough reef up at redcliffe, lots of reef and rubble holding good snapper, bream and tailor atm... and if the weather gets rough its only a quick run back to the ramp.

Welcome Mike,

I've got a tinnie and fish the bay from the Jumpin pin to Peel Island, with our sized boats you have to pick your days because it can blow up and get unsafe real quick. but I love my tinnie and I don't think you will regret swapping your jetski for one.

anyways mate, enjoy the site, there is pletty of knowledge on this site for all kinds of fishing

so all the best and tight lines

Mick.

Archived