Austackle ROTM Nominations - Sept 2011

Angus

post-63-144598673923_thumb.jpg

Austackle ROTM Nominations - Sept 2011

Please follow the stipulated entry format for these nominations.

Anglers Username:

Date Of Report:

URL Link to report:

Why do you think this deserves to win?:

Remember this thread is for nominations only, if you wish to discuss the report nominated this can be done in report itself.

Good luck

In response to a few queries on how these reports will be judged by the judging panel, a list of criteria has been made below:

* Quality Of Writing.

* Quality Of Fish Caught.

* Quality Of Photo's.

* Quality of information in the report.

* Entertainment value.

* Members overall report contribution.

The Team

AFO

Anglers Username: Manni79

Date Of Report:04/09/2011

URL Link to report:http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/8-south-coast-reports/361576-qwild-catsq-maiden-voyage-on-the-broadwater-

Why do you think this deserves to win?: Great report, for a momentous occasion! Good to see some fish caught on the maiden voyage, and some good photos to boot. Nice work mate!

Anglers Username: Jords

Date Of Report: 5/9/11

URL Link to report: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/10-all-brisbane-rivers-and-creeks-reports/362168-viking-beserkers-hit-the-pine-a60cm-pb-apics

Why do you think this deserves to win?: it's a well written, entertaining report with lots of pics. a few different species were caught which made it interesting plus a PB for ryan to boot. nice to see people meeting up through the forum and sharing spots and techniques.

• 4 weeks later...
Did anyone win for September :huh:

Jords and Dan25 both won. They have each received 5 Topwater lures. For some reason the results didnt seem to appear in my latest posts listing. I actually had to ask the same question myself. Just a glitch a i guess.

Archived