Bulk Squid?

Yoodles82

Dumb question i know, but i can't find an answer in the forum search.

Can anyone tell me where i can buy a 'block' of squid rather than the small servo packs? I'm on the south side and am not really keen on travelling to the northside to chase it up.

And if the same place does blocks of IQF pillies, that would be good too.

Cheers

Nat

not sure if they will do small orders but Luc's get alot of there stuff from these guys and they are just behind the Fish factory across the road from Riverside place. the fish factory

also has hardy heads fresh in there sometimes for $3 /kg

I used to work there and these guys were a client

Frank Mason & Associates

c/- Kalypso Kold Store

Beverley St

Morningside Qld

AUSTRALIA

Ph : 617 / 07 3899 9526

Fax : 617 / 07 3899 9294

Neil Kunde - Queensland Manager

0412 837133

salesqld@frankmason.com.au

I forgot to mention that the bait shop on the corner of Colburn Ave. and Pt.O'Halloran road in Victoria Point has good fresh Squid on weekends. I believe he gets it straight from the trawlers.

Dumb question i know, but i can't find an answer in the forum search.

Can anyone tell me where i can buy a 'block' of squid rather than the small servo packs? I'm on the south side and am not really keen on travelling to the northside to chase it up.

And if the same place does blocks of IQF pillies, that would be good too.

Cheers

Nat

• 1 month later...

Sorry to hijack the thread but any know of a good spot on the northside as well. I've tried Sammies which is close to work at about $7.99/kg for pilchard, Morgans which is close to home $7.99 to 9.99. Had a look around at some of the shops but they mostly sell Tweed bait. Would be great to find somewhere that does bulk close to the price of Brisbane co-op.

Thanks for any reply's.

mons' seafood at inala do 15kg cartons of nice sized pillies for $5 a kg

Sorry to hijack the thread but any know of a good spot on the northside as well. I've tried Sammies which is close to work at about $7.99/kg for pilchard, Morgans which is close to home $7.99 to 9.99. Had a look around at some of the shops but they mostly sell Tweed bait. Would be great to find somewhere that does bulk close to the price of Brisbane co-op.

Thanks for any reply's.

mons' seafood at inala do 15kg cartons of nice sized pillies for $5 a kg

Thanks for any reply's.

Bugga If i had time i would go and get these, next time i will have a try.

Archived