Hobie Kayak Trolly

pancakes_and_haggis

technically i can still use it your right, but its a huge hastle trying to carry a fully laden yak of that size to the water when im on my own lol, and only other option is 15 return walks fromt he car to the boat ramp lol not great fun when the ramp is busy haha as u have been finding out,

school boy error didnt tie it down strong enough, came back int the dark and realised it was no longer ont he back of the yak

technically i can still use it your right, but its a huge hastle trying to carry a fully laden yak of that size to the water when im on my own lol, and only other option is 15 return walks fromt he car to the boat ramp lol not great fun when the ramp is busy haha as u have been finding out,

school boy error didnt tie it down strong enough, came back int the dark and realised it was no longer ont he back of the yak

Yeah the Outback isn't the easiest thing to carry and especially with how busy the ramp is lately, also do you have a rough idea where it went over as at low tide as you know it's pretty shallow round there and you might get lucky and find it.

Cheers

Mark

tough to come by second hand. Might have to suck it up and buy a new one, or make one. Plenty of ideas and how to tips on the kayak forums.

As for 15 trips, how about purchase a big crate that sits in the back of the yak, and load everything into it and carry it to the water in one trip.

If the ramp is busy there is usually a sneaky spot to launch nearby.

Archived