We got smoked

fisherjack1394

hey guys im just goning to get strate to the point. yesterday we pulled up to a new snag we havent fished in the condamine. it looked really good with two massive trees both fallen into the river. 5mins after pulling up dad with his 2-5kg stick and 15lbs line get a massive hit and he is on, line is screeching out of the drag and from what i saw it looked as though dad was struggeling to hold the rod. before we knew it it poped the line and we were left holding a rod with little to no line. I figure it must have been a massive cod so i was just wondering if it still has the hook in its mouth how long will it take untill he is active again, because nobody else knows about this little snag and i have figured on going back with some spinnerbaits and 30lbs braid. any Ideas guys.

if it was salt a couple of days but seeing its fresh a week or if it can rub it on a tree quicker and it would be hungry again within hours

really mate thats awsome, i might head back there tomorrow with some heavier gear. i figured that if it was a cod he owns that snag and might attack a spinnerbait if i thorw a few in there.

Archived