quick ones a good one

mick fillet

cheers heres another not so clear. its side imaging and on the right you can see a shaddow cast from a mid water fish , the ecco portraits a siloete and projects the the siloete to the bottom,

a simple way of describing what your looking at is its a bit like looking at whitting in a gutter on the beach,you can see there shadows just not the whiting if that helps understanding sidescan.

looks like a shark to me

post-5342-144598686473_thumb.jpg

Mick fillet what speed are your travelling at ? and how far have you set the side imaging ot scan?

41mtrs side scan to the left and 41 to the right. so an 82 mtr spread you can set it alot wider you can go bank to bank of a river if ya want and pick up every thing in one pass, whilst travelling i then scrol the gps cursor accross to the bait ball the side scan picks up press mark/enter and if i dont see a better show of bait/arches i just press goto in the gps mode and go back to the enter waypoint where the scan showed bait/arches.

iam not traveling that fast in the pics i really duno :S

tranny still tracks at 45km/hr it looses its quality of image and some times looses the image all to gether when i go about 60

Archived