50-50w-80-80w reels

madmullet

just wodering if anyone has on if these reels that they are looking at getting rid of. or if some know of any other cheaper modle, besides penn inta, tiagra, diawa, albacor, ect.

does aus tackle do one ???????

We stopped making 50W's last year and are now concentrating on 30W size as its proved to be a much bigger seller. It is possible that i have a couple of unused 50W's at home if you want me to check.

just wodering if anyone has on if these reels that they are looking at getting rid of. or if some know of any other cheaper modle, besides penn inta, tiagra, diawa, albacor, ect.

We stopped making 50W's last year and are now concentrating on 30W size as its proved to be a much bigger seller. It is possible that i have a couple of unused 50W's at home if you want me to check.

that would be lovely

i will have a look tonight when i get home. Any reels i ahve ppl can buy at whatever it cost me to make them. I proably also ahve a few 24kg jigging reels as well. My fishing room is a bit of an aldins cave really. All superceded stuff tends to get put in there and forgotten about until somebody asks for soemthing! lol

i will have a look tonight when i get home. Any reels i ahve ppl can buy at whatever it cost me to make them. I proably also ahve a few 24kg jigging reels as well. My fishing room is a bit of an aldins cave really. All superceded stuff tends to get put in there and forgotten about until somebody asks for soemthing! lol

hmmm ok, sweet, could you acompany it with a pic please if its not to much trouble

Have you had a look in the back of your ute?? Last time I looked there were 8 or 9 there!!! :P:P:P

Have you had a look in the back of your ute?? Last time I looked there were 8 or 9 there!!! :P:P:P

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: um yes but one can never have enough, i want one to spool with 20-30lb :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

OFFSHORE 2 SPEED REELS

The Austackle Platinum Series reels are made from the finest Japanese and USA components. They are built to withstand the pressures exerted by the largest fish and represent outstanding value for money.

The main frame, side plates and spool are machined from 6061/T6 aircraft grade aluminium and the handles are made from 6061/T6511 aluminium which is extremely strong and lightweight. All materials are corrosion resistant. High quality Japanese carbon drag materials are used throughout the range along with Japanese stainless ball bearings. The stainless steel gears are precision machined and offer excellent free spool and drag performance even under the most demanding conditions.

Part No Gear Ratio Line Capacity Max Strike Drag (with F/spool) Max Drag

(with F/spool) S/S Ball Bearings

GAME

2BG16 4.3:1 & 1.7:1 850m / 8kg Mono 12.2kgs 14.2kgs 4

2BG30 4.3:1 & 1.7:1 800m / 15kg Mono 12.4kgs 14.5kgs 4

2BG50 3.6:1 & 1.3:1 750m / 24kg Mono 16.6kgs 21.6kgs 4

JIGGING

2JG50 6.0:1 & 2.2:1 500m / 24kg Braid 8.9kgs 10.3kgs 6

OFFSHORE 2 SPEED REELS

Part No Gear Ratio Line Capacity Max Strike Drag (with F/spool) Max Drag

(with F/spool) S/S Ball Bearings

GAME

2BG50 3.6:1 & 1.3:1 750m / 24kg Mono 16.6kgs 21.6kgs 4

hmmmmmmm so braid will be approx 1000m.................

yeah 100m of 50lb braid no probs...as long as i have one ! lol

I have the red one it's the size of a tld 20 /25 takes 500 meters of 50 pound

and we also have plenty of non- fully 5rololered 24kg game rods you can have for $70 - much better than the Shimanao Backbone. These rods are all around $300 retail.

I have the red one it's the size of a tld 20 /25 takes 500 meters of 50 pound

and we also have plenty of non- fully 5rololered 24kg game rods you can have for $70 - much better than the Shimanao Backbone. These rods are all around $300 retail.

i personally wont touch back bone any more, basically for the fack i broke 5 in 5 trip, all warinty jobs and manufactures fault but it put me of them.....

a mate owes me a albacore 80 combo $1800 worth. so 2 50w and 2 rods and braid might evan it out......

ANOTHER PHOTO SHOWING THE INSIDES

post-9073-144598690858_thumb.jpg

Also a photo of one of several Big Game Rods we have here - retaling in 2010 for around $300 - happy to clear at just $70 each. Guaranteed to be the best deal you will ever get on a rod of this quality.

post-9073-144598690862_thumb.jpg

[attachment=40908]BigGameReels.jpg[/attachment]

Also a photo of one of several Big Game Rods we have here - retaling in 2010 for around $300 - happy to clear at just $70 each. Guaranteed to be the best deal you will ever get on a rod of this quality.

[attachment=40909]6foot24kgOverheadPlatinumBoatRod.JPG[/attachment]

looks the piece..... i have let my mate no about this and he seems happy. so can you please tenteavly hold 2 50's and 2 rods to match for me please depending on tomorrows price......

now lets talk braid........50lb braid... what have you got

[attachment=40908]BigGameReels.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=40909]6foot24kgOverheadPlatinumBoatRod.JPG[/attachment]

looks the piece..... i have let my mate no about this and he seems happy. so can you please tenteavly hold 2 50's and 2 rods to match for me please depending on tomorrows price......

now lets talk braid........50lb braid... what have you got

have a look on our website..i know we no longer make 1000m spools because of lack of demand. 500 is as long as we make now. Unless of course there is a large spool in alladins cage! lol

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: hahaha brad!!! so tru!!

I might be interested in one of those non rollered rods.. can you pm me the price of any 50 size reels that kurt doesnt snap up would be interested in seeing the price

I am not even 100% sure i ahve any size 50W left..i just THINK i might! lol..I will put up a complete listing of Big Game rods and reels that we have left along with their cost prices then as usual its a case of first in best dressed. The rods are absolutely superb. The best rods we have ever made but when the GFC hit sales of this upmarket stuff died bigtime so we stopped making any more of them.

Mick Fillet has bought a 24kgs version a few months ago and he has done all sorts of scary things to it which i would never recommend and cwertainly the rod was never designed to take that sort of treatment but as far as i know its still alive and kicking.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: hahaha brad!!! so tru!!

Did someone just get busted trying to buy new combos??

Ok guys this is what we have left in the way of Big Game reels/Jig reels

BG16 (20W) x 2 Suitable for 8-15kg lines for trolling or 24kg for bottom Retail $499 Clearance $200

BG50 (50W) X 1 Suitable for 24kg line when trolling or up to 80lbs for bottom Retail$899 Clearance $350

JG50 x 2 Jig Reel (Two Speed suitable for 50lb ) Retail $499 Clearance $200

JG50S x 1 Jig Reel (Single Speed Suitable for 50lb) Retail $449 Clearance $200

ALL OF THESE REELS ARE NEW BUT HAVE BEEN IN OUR SHOWROOM FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME SO COULD HAVE 1 or 2 SCRATCHES ON THEM. SOME ARE ALREADY SPOOLED WITH BRAID OR MONO.

RODS

We have 6 foot and 7 foot 15kg and 24kg Platinum Overhead Boat Rods - ABSOLUTE TOP SHELF IM7 CARBON Retail $300-$350 Clearnace $70

Platinum 8kg& 15kg Fully Rollered Big Game Rods suitable for Marlin etc. RETAIL $$300-$350

Clearance $70.

We have a few pieces of each rod left at the warehouse.

Finally, our famous Rhino Stiks are now on special and just $69 each and our Rhino Stik Heavy Duty rods are on special for just $99 each including Charter Boat Specials with Roller Tips.10 Year rod blank warranty

post-9073-144598691119_thumb.jpg

post-9073-144598691122_thumb.jpg

post-9073-144598691507_thumb.jpg

post-9073-14459869113_thumb.png

post-9073-144598691137_thumb.png

i got the 50 and matching rod

No probs..your choice of 6 foot or 7 foot Platinum or if you really want to get serious i will let you buy a new 2012 Rhino Tuna rod with Roller Tip for $70 as well because you are taking the reel. This rod is the strongest rod we have ever made and has been specifically designed for the 200KG Southern Blue Fin Tuna down south so will handle your sharks easily.

The reel has been spooled with about 900 metres of 50lbs low stretch Jap mono.

Give me a call on 0418770168 and make a time to come down as we are in and out all the time.

Gee those rhino sticks a great price. I know that Nat raved on how well they performed on her northern trip.

Opening hrs still after 3 on tuesdays and thursdays?

Cheers

Ray

yes ray and you are right..the Rhinos are really great rods and are now in run out mode as we have new colours arriving for 2012

i got the 50 and matching rod

No probs..your choice of 6 foot or 7 foot Platinum or if you really want to get serious i will let you buy a new 2012 Rhino Tuna rod with Roller Tip for $70 as well because you are taking the reel. This rod is the strongest rod we have ever made and has been specifically designed for the 200KG Southern Blue Fin Tuna down south so will handle your sharks easily.

The reel has been spooled with about 900 metres of 50lbs low stretch Jap mono.

Give me a call on 0418770168 and make a time to come down as we are in and out all the time.

ok cheers, if its ok can i choose when i get their...

I will take a BG16 and a 6ft 24kg rod if any are left please. Thanks for the great offer.

BG16 (20W) x 2 Suitable for 8-15kg lines for trolling or 24kg for bottom Retail $499 Clearance $200

We have 6 foot and 7 foot 15kg and 24kg Platinum Overhead Boat Rods - ABSOLUTE TOP SHELF IM7 CARBON Retail $300-$350 Clearnace $70

I will take a BG16 and a 6ft 24kg rod if any are left please. Thanks for the great offer.

ok i will put it aside for you. We are open 2-30pm to 5-30pm tommorrow

Archived