Going fishing this week?

AlsHilux

G'day all, taken the week off my day job to look for another day job.. but keen to break up the routine with some fishing as I've got a lot of time on my hands at the moment..

just dropping a note to see if anyone's going, or planning to go and wouldn't mind a tag along.

Cheers!

haven't caught anything at pumicestone passage in a while, might be keen to go up and check it out again.

my regular spots are fig tree pocket boat ramp for river fishing, although i'm gonna go look at kooka park tomorrow as i found out it's only 20 minutes from me.

or for salt water deep water bend or the old hornibrook bridge at redcliffe, but i'm open to all suggestions

I to have the week off work and had planned snapper fishing this week, We will still go tomorrow i am thinking and hit some on the head around mud.

I figure if i have to work in the rain and wind, i can certainly fish in it, Will let you know how we go,

well after a few hours standing in the rain at both kooka and colleges crossing I went home with nothing in my esky, but a lot of appreciation for these spots.

They are both really nice places, very picturesque (apart from the 6 kids down at kooka smashing bottles on the boat ramp for sh!ts and giggles).

Maybe I need to diversify my angle, I went out with a pack of grubtail gulps and my net hoping for some livies.. but no livies were to be found and I had no joy with the SP's...

I think i'll be going back tomorrow, can't decide if I like colleges or kooka more? If i can figure out how to fish colleges without catching masses of weeds then that would be my prefered spot. The beach at the kooka ramp looks nice too, and no massive weed beds!

Archived