Description of the Grub we are looking for

Orca

CCTV information recorded at Cairns St, Loganholme, regarding break and enter at Austackle.

Car used was an early model Range Rover, possible green with a black roof. It appeared to have a bull bar and standard wheels, but an unusual feature was a white spare wheel attached to the rear door.

A white male person was seen, around 25 yo with a small dark coloured beard. He was wearing blue and white sneakers (white on toe area), dark coloured jeans, a shirt that may have been an AC/DC tee shirt, a blue hooded jacket with white patches on the outer arm area from shoulder to elbow. He was wearing a dark coloured baseball-type hat with a red patch from the tip and widening out to the front and running-off centre to the right of the cap.

If this description rings any bells or you have any information at all, please message me.

Many Thanks

Mike Cole

PS The CCTV uses a file type we cant open so unfortunately i cant post of the grubs face. Hopefully the Police can read the file.

Hi Mike

I had something one time that had a strange file type and after spending hours looking for a program to open and play it I found out I could just change the name of the file type.

Make a copy of it so you have the untouched original kept safe and with the copy change the file type to something like .AVI or other file types and hopefully one of them will open and play the file.

Hi Mike

I had something one time that had a strange file type and after spending hours looking for a program to open and play it I found out I could just change the name of the file type.

Make a copy of it so you have the untouched original kept safe and with the copy change the file type to something like .AVI or other file types and hopefully one of them will open and play the file.

yeah did that and chnaged it to mp4 as thats what the file type is supposed to be. However it didnt work. I will perservere because it appears the police are not coming back. The finger print guy this morning told me i could take the files to Loganholme Police Staion and they would send them off to their electronic geniuses. Probaly quicker if i just catch the grub myself.

Hey mike did you go through policelink?

yeah did that at 9am yesterday morning

QP1100971046

Did they explain the process?

they thought somebody would be around quite quickly because of the CCTV etc. However NOBODY has been at all except the fingerprint guy this morning. He suggested maybe i should call into Loganholme Police Station and hand over the CCTV files etc. Not impressed.

Archived