AFO Christmas Party: Dates Confirmed!

AFO

Good afternoon AFO members.

Just a quick one to let you know the dates for the 2011 Christmas Party have been confirmed.

Calendar event has been added with times and location so please RSVP if you are interested so others know!

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/community/events/viewevent/107-2012-brisbane-fishing-online-x-mas-partyswap-meet

Cheers.

The Team

AFO

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have a great day/night guys and girls, I have family coming over so wont be able to make it there this year.

And no it shouldnt be postponed etc. You are never going to make everyone happy all the time with dates, it was set ages ago and some will always make it and some wont.

*Beware of Ecat* - He will be looking for a new victim this year... if you are not sure what I am talking about, search last years Xmas party report :-)

Have a great day/night guys and girls, I have family coming over so wont be able to make it there this year.

And no it shouldnt be postponed etc. You are never going to make everyone happy all the time with dates, it was set ages ago and some will always make it and some wont.

*Beware of Ecat* - He will be looking for a new victim this year... if you are not sure what I am talking about, search last years Xmas party report :-)

Not sure what you're talking about, Greg :whistle: :unsure: but people should be safe this year. I have a 40th down the Bay at 5.30 and have to collect my youngest at a loose "lunchtime", so will only have a small window of opportunity to attend if I can at all.

Being left by all the pikers to drink alone at the pub last year meant I had to use the available resources to find a friend. :pinch: It was better than playing the pokies, although I was able to do both without any pre-commitment :lol:

Archived