Thankyou to Freshy

Orca

We are finally sorted out at the warehouse again after our Break & Enter. Seems like they were only after cash and when they didnt find any they decided to just trash the place instead. The damage is around $3,000 but seems like no goods have actually been stolen.

Freshy was kind enough to phone me quite late one night earlier in the week and give me some advice about how to get the police onsite urgently to look at the CCTV etc. I followed his instructions and got complete satifaction from the Officer in Charge at Loganholme within a couple of hours.

THANKYOU FRESHY FOR GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY TO TRY AND HELP!!

Now you just need booty to chase down the getaway car...

Good onya Brett :)

The getaway car should actually be not too hard to spot according to the local police. They think it probably belongs to a Logan resident. Range Rovers dont normally have a sparew wheel mounted on the back door and its also has white rim which makes it very unusual.

so, all the rims are white....or just the spare? I'll keep my eye out for this one

just the spare rim on the back door. Roof of vehicle is also a different colour to the body. CCTV is Black and White so cant be sure of actual colours but body could be silver- definately light coloured anyhow with a darker roof. Quite an early model range rover according to the police.

Glad you got it sorted and that justice has a decent chance of being done now. And good work Freshy.

Its said to know that if Freshy hadn't offered advice nothing would have been done by the police.

Oh it would have got sorted by the Police but not as quickly had i not got the advice from Freshy. Loganholme unfortunaley is one of the buiest stations in Qld and anything relating to personal injury gets priority over a break and enter.

Sorry Mike just seeing this post for the first time after your PM.

It was my pleasure and I'm glad you got some action... Nothing annoys me more than lazy coppers and nothing gets them working quicker than having a chat to the OIC!!!!!

Freshy

The OIC turned up personally with a young constable in tow. Thanks again.

Archived