Weekend @ Straddy

Angus

Heading over this weekend (25th-27th November).

Its more of a family weekend but as if I wont squeeze a fish in.

Hopefully some Dunwich action with this wind change and maybe some rocks.

Dad was cleaning up on the beach all week catching Tailor, Dart, Whiting and Jew all on worms and all on his Fireblood/Nordic Stage Sharpshooter in the shallows but the change has made the beach a lot uglier.

Hopefully will have something to report.

Angus

Heading over this weekend (25th-27th November).

Its more of a family weekend but as if I wont squeeze a fish in.

Hopefully some Dunwich action with this wind change and maybe some rocks.

Dad was cleaning up on the beach all week catching Tailor, Dart, Whiting and Jew all on worms and all on his Fireblood/Nordic Stage Sharpshooter in the shallows but the change has made the beach a lot uglier.

Hopefully will have something to report.

Angus

might be a bit busy with schoolies?? not sure if many head over to straddy

Oh well. We have our own place there. I doubt many of them will up early for a dawn session :P

Heading to the Severn the week after to chase a few yellas and since the season will reopen :P :woohoo: :whistle:

Angus

Mate if anything like my year, they will still be up from the dusk session :whistle:

Seriously though it shouldn't be too big, a lot camp further down the beach too. Also schools finishes saturday so they won't bother you for too long!

Oh well. We have our own place there. I doubt many of them will up early for a dawn session :P

Heading to the Severn the week after to chase a few yellas and since the season will reopen :P :woohoo: :whistle:

Angus

Mate if anything like my year, they will still be up from the dusk session :whistle:

Seriously though it shouldn't be too big, a lot camp further down the beach too. Also schools finishes saturday so they won't bother you for too long!

yeh and then the NSW schoolies start!.. but you should be alrite. ohh nicce angus how ya get onto a few aye. on our trip i got onto a good yella hit the lure on the surface.

Archived