post-4045-144598718361_thumb.jpg

post-4045-144598718352_thumb.jpg

post-4045-144598718343_thumb.jpg

post-4045-144598718333_thumb.jpg

post-4045-144598718324_thumb.jpg

post-4045-144598718315_thumb.jpg

post-4045-144598718305_thumb.jpg

post-4045-144598718296_thumb.jpg

hey guys quick post went out this morning with a mate gav for a quick sesh i was casting jackalls he was using eco gear ended up being a great little sesh few nice jews landed and a couple small ones and some nice flattys and a small threadys not bad for a couplke hours before work cheers shane

Gota be a hundred bucks worth of hat and shirt right there plugga, wouldnt have a lot of change left to buy a jackall unless he was sponsored lol.

dont you get much pocket money benoafo :lol:

come to think of it you could buy the shirt, hat and have change for a good aussie made threadybuster have you tried them at all Shane?

Yes used thready busters might as well buy the real deal I know Dan yeah some people say they work and others say they don't I personally go off what I've seen I had a mate fish thready busters in same boat as me at same spot same technique I was pulling I threadys and Jews and good size and almost got a donut one flathead from what I remember so that's why I stick with the original

threadybusters always seem to get the better fish, definately the number 1 lure in the brissy this year

For sure, all my river fish have come from threadybusters this year fishing 20lb braid and 40 lb leaders and drag screwed as far as I'm game as there coming from pretty hard structure and not being nice at all, wouldn't do this with jackalls ans there too weak internally and just can't take the punishment of heavier gear in tiger country, fine to use those bass lures in open water. Nice fish btw

Mate we will see mate at the end of the gama round who will be on top haha

not me!!!!!!i cant fish for s#*t, 85% is looking like you know what your doing. :lol:

thank god im not the only one lol :P:P

But u don't look like steve starling !!!! Lmao

ha ha true but i look more like merv hughes atm with my movember tash :lol:

Yeah well I fish 30 lb and don't straighten my hooks and pump threadys in very easy and Jew as well but like I said each to there own the flash shirt give you the mojo mate haha

Thats fine for jews in the open water but amongs the pillion it's a different story, not to mention breaking internal weights amd so on, but like u said each to there own

I've pulled some good fish from the docks on standard masks and transams I find the vibration I get from is much more erratic then thready busters morethen thready busters as they are more just straight up and down but hey you put a gulp shrimp in front of a Jew and they will eat it not the smartest fish in the world but the big ones seem to be around Alot more these days I've found just change a few things from what I use to do is really paying dividends let's just hope people do the write thing by them and let them go unlike a couple young guys on Monday in there tinny keeping 60cm Jews can't teach them all

Archived