Lets see Ya biggest bay Fish

jimjim

With the northlys the way the are the site is pretty dead at the moment. So lets see your biggest bay capture it can be a ting,cobia,catty,shark, tuna, snap or anything you have plucked from the bay,this is your biggest of any species anything to keep this forum active as we are only gettin one or maybe two reports a week northlys dont help. i will start the ball roillin with a 18kg greasy rock cod he swollowed a yakka, although not my biggest bay capture i didnt have a camera or phone when i was hooked up to a very big tiger whilst trollin the spitfire banks, my biggest spanish in the bay was 16.5 kg or the 3/4 i had left of it after a shark had its fun, role on dec and jan :)

post-3071-144598719308_thumb.jpg

Cheers jamie

post-1650-144598719984_thumb.jpg

post-1650-14459871932_thumb.jpg

post-1650-144598719327_thumb.jpg

The first one is a four beacons cobia that was 27.15kg and the second one is a bulwer cod, didn't weigh it as it went back to fight another day. And i forgot this one, Longy from the beacons that took a floating livie.

With the northlys the way the are the site is pretty dead at the moment. So lets see your biggest bay capture it can be a ting,cobia,catty,shark, tuna, snap or anything you have plucked from the bay,this is your biggest of any species anything to keep this forum active as we are only gettin one or maybe two reports a week northlys dont help. i will start the ball roillin with a 18kg greasy rock cod he swollowed a yakka, although not my biggest bay capture i didnt have a camera or phone when i was hooked up to a very big tiger whilst trollin the spitfire banks, my biggest spanish in the bay was 16.5 kg or the 3/4 i had left of it after a shark had its fun, role on dec and jan :)

[attachment=43404]cod.JPG[/attachment]

Cheers jamie

Any way, no where near as big as your monster! Nice catch ;)

post-4681-144598719334_thumb.jpg

Archived