Jackall tn60

pancakes_and_haggis

G'day mye I'm sitting in Townsville right now dude sl I def won't be going in here sorry to disappoint !!

On a brighter note I brought 5 boxes of lures up here two reels but forgot the rods!!

Going to buy another tomorrow to see me through Townsville, what weight class do you use to theo antics about te noosa system for jacks, I've got a 2-4 and a 3-5 what do u generally use was thinking of a 3 -6 or - 4-8

G'day mye I'm sitting in Townsville right now dude sl I def won't be going in here sorry to disappoint !!

On a brighter note I brought 5 boxes of lures up here two reels but forgot the rods!!

Going to buy another tomorrow to see me through Townsville, what weight class do you use to theo antics about te noosa system for jacks, I've got a 2-4 and a 3-5 what do u generally use was thinking of a 3 -6 or - 4-8

Are you talking pound or kilo?

In the river I usually use a 4-8 lb Nordic Stage aerial rod with 4 lb braid for all my light fishing, (plastics, small poppers/hardbodies)a customised Kamikaze 4-8lb rod with 6 lb braid as a back up or second rigged rod and a Loomis 6-10lb for open water Jacks and big Trevs with lures 55mm to 80 mm and zippin ziggies etc, when I get serious on the Jacks in the snags I use a Tcurve 8-12lb baitcaster outfit with 20lb braid and 25lb leader which stops just about anything in its tracks.

Thats happy days then mate I was talking kgs 2-5 and 3-5 so I'm in the right area

Went into tackle wear house and smashed my bank balance on a few of those greedy guts cracka jacks and Maria's so I'm happy now!!

Just confirm me the bad situation am I right on thinking web talking one double and 5 singles or 4 singles ?

Callum

Archived