Ahh the smell of fresh plastic

PlasticFantastic

Well the Stealth has been sold to a happy customer who will use it more for it's intended purpose than I did and the money from the sale didn't even last 24hrs before I handed it over to the guys at Adventure Outlet down the coast who in exchange gave me a nice new Wilderness Systems Tarpon 120 in Camo. I ditched the glass because it was awesome to paddle but was overkill for 95% of my fishing and wasn't that comfortable for extended trips. So I did my research and the Tarpon came up trumps as being comfortable, easy to handle and well set up for fishing. Picked it up Friday arvo and over the weekend blooded it with two Tarpon, three Gt's, one Golden Trevally, one Bream and a Catfish to round it off so the mojo had remained with me and wasn't lost in the sale B)

Cheers

Mark

post-5191-144598722722_thumb.jpg

Great choice Mark. And by that I mean WS and the fact that you went to Adventure Outlet. Craig and the gang are great. He tried to sell me a 120 when I was getting my superlite-x, I laughed at him and then did exactly what you have done, sold the glass for more plastic. A lot more plastic....every time I walk into that shop it costs me another yak. :lol:

I'm jealous, it would be unreal if the WS seat could be fitted to the stealths, no more wet arse :pinch: .

A couple of weeks and we should be able to test out the offshore ability, with the wind and rain this week, I don't think the Macks should be to far away, especially with the full moon soon.

Archived