MudCrabs - anyluck ?

The Bald Weasel

i had pots near the mouth of the pine for 4 days, checking & moving them twice a day, with fresh mullet in them, & 1 got 12 under size sandies, 2 under size muddies, & 1 massive jenny. :blush: what a bloody waste of time, o well thats fishing. oops crabbing. :(

Mate you need to hit up the brisbane river!

Adam

i had pots near the mouth of the pine for 4 days, checking & moving them twice a day, with fresh mullet in them, & 1 got 12 under size sandies, 2 under size muddies, & 1 massive jenny. :blush: what a bloody waste of time, o well thats fishing. oops crabbing. :(

Adam

yer im thinking about going for a run to mud tomorrow night or sat morning so i might put a few out on the way.

Adam

yer im thinking about going for a run to mud tomorrow night or sat morning so i might put a few out on the way.

wicked mate ill be on the river tomorrow night crabbing and having a fish crabs should be good

Adam

Archived