Malibu Mini X

brandan1034

I have had one for a few weeks now .I have spent a few hours at coleges crossing and also exploring my local area .I have found it very stable and it is easy to manover in skinny water. Also it is light enough to carry to my local spots through the scrub. I weigh around 110 kg and am 6 ft 2 it handles me well although the other day I got a lure caught on the front handle I tried to go forward to get it off but it got a bit unstable and water started coming through the foot scupper holes. A quick detour to the bank and I got the hooks out of the handle.I haven't caught anything on it yet but when the creeks settle down again I am sure I will catch plenty I have seen a lot of new area around my local that was unacessable to me before that I recon will produce fish.

Cheers T Fisher. I also live around Ipswich so most likely the majority of it's use will be around the river chasing bass and such. Fingers crossed I don't hook the front or back handles of the thing too much tho.

I was looking at getting an X wing for it but considering I'll only be mounting a sounder and probably 1 more rod holder, that would probably be a bit of overkill. Plenty of possibilities for it though.

Archived