3 muddies 9 sandies and a handfull of prawns:D

tradie

Now that work is over for the year thought id go for a quick crab today "Friday" to hunt some crabs for christmas. Dropped the pots in last night and left them over night. Picked up 3 muddies and 9 sandies:D

Oh yea and to my new friend that un-did my soft tonneau and dropped a hand full of prawns into the back of my car, really only a hand full how am I going to share that around christmas day with the crabs? Maybe you want them back? Im not sure, im going to check with the port security camera located at Colmslie and will return them just in time for christmas:D Plus 15kg of mullet frames:D

Merry christmas all

Adam

post-5874-144598732196_thumb.jpg

consistently blitzing it mate!! you must know all the spots! tradie, your my new crabbing king! :lol:

Hey MosesNguyen thanks for the post mate. Im only to happy to share spots:) Wouldnt mind trading some crabbing spots for some good fishing spots, especially some thready spots:P

Nice entree for xmas there!!!! Was the prawn fairy kind enough to drop them on a bed of ice?!!!

Nah no ice zane so shall hold onto them and return as is to the rightfull owner shortly.

:pinch: love a good seafood revenge :evil:

Pretty lame hey, im way to busy catching crabs anyway, maybe if he wants to leave some crabs in my boot that would be fine with me ill even leave an esky of ice in there for them:D

That's the kinda thing a mate would do for a laugh I reckon. Check for cheeky smiles next time you meet each one. :dry:

Loving the duct tape too !

Haha ellicat nah my friends would have told me haha plus they are far to "HONEST" to do something like that. Anyway just waiting for the footage and we will all know who this little prawn fairy is:D

Plus I have a camera set up on my car now been meaning to set it up for a while, ive always worried about leaving my car and trailer over night.

Oh yea and the duct tape made life so easy but for next weekends report according to zanes request ill be using zip ties

great idea, never thought of duct taping mudies claws before!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Haha, I hadn't even noticed the duct tape on the claws (granted it is 1am as I 'help' with our babies night time feed!!). Thought it was some sort of reference to the treatment the culprit will be given if caught!!

Nice crabs mate - good luck with the footage.

i dont go Crabing very often ,, i am alergic to shell fish but i sometimes drop a few pots in when i am out fishing and give whatever i catch to friends or Neighbours ... i have found Mullet to be the most productive bait so far .. but have never caught more than 2 at any one time ,perhaps its more a case of i am placing the pots in the wrong place .. :) thank you for your reply,

i dont go Crabing very often ,, i am alergic to shell fish but i sometimes drop a few pots in when i am out fishing and give whatever i catch to friends or Neighbours ... i have found Mullet to be the most productive bait so far .. but have never caught more than 2 at any one time ,perhaps its more a case of i am placing the pots in the wrong place .. :) thank you for your reply,

Hey mate im alergic as well but im just mad keen on crabbing:D So yea I have very lucky friends and family. I have my spots depending on the time of the day and ive found if im not right on my spots I miss out! Every now and then I try differnt spots to find new areas sometimes it pays off sometimes nothing but thats crabbing hey

Archived