Show us your partner's fishing gear

Gary_C

My wife is not really into fishing. She loves to go outdoors, camping, offroading, etc. and she gets all excited. But fishing is something she just tolerates because I love it. She tries to understand it and has been reading everything she can to understand it better (she lurks on this site daily).

I love to have the entire family with me when I'm fishing because it is more fun for me, but having her just sit there and do nothing kind of saps the joy out of the experience. So, I have always pushed her to fish. She finally caved in and told me "I'll fish with you if I can have a pink fishing pole and a pink tacklebox..."

Well..... :whistle:

post-9342-144598732566_thumb.jpg

And yes, just like her handbags, I carry it for her at times :blush:

So, who else has gone out of their way to get their partner interested (in fishing)?

If anyone is serious about getting their wife / girlfriend to fish with them and make it fun then I suggest you hook up with Kurt (madmullet) and his wife Ash (sharklady) those two will get anyone stirred up about fishing, Ash even came to double island point with us and did the massive climb that one person got stuck on and had to be airlifted out!! and thats just the half of what those 2 get up to!! ;););)

Archived