Austackle Sakana Crankbait Video

Orca

Mike i bought some of these babies off you earlier this year and i have to say i absolutely love them! They are fantastic to cast even right up to 8lb braid! The ones i bought off you swim perfectly and have already got me a few bream.

I have to say i prefer to buy these rather than the atomic hardz which are also great but much more expensive.

Love the clip mate. Great song too... I have heard of it before but cant remember the name..

Cheers.

Mike i bought some of these babies off you earlier this year and i have to say i absolutely love them! They are fantastic to cast even right up to 8lb braid! The ones i bought off you swim perfectly and have already got me a few bream.

I have to say i prefer to buy these rather than the atomic hardz which are also great but much more expensive.

Love the clip mate. Great song too... I have heard of it before but cant remember the name..

Cheers.

Song is How to Save A Life by The Frey

Cheers.

Mate 8lb is easy, thrown them on 15lb braid and leader on a 3-6 stick. Not ideal but still possible

Cheers.

Mate 8lb is easy, thrown them on 15lb braid and leader on a 3-6 stick. Not ideal but still possible

I know that Dean Gamble is currently experimenting on using 8lb Takeda braid permanently and just varying the size of his Takeda Fluorocfarbon to suit the lure and conditions of the day. Will be intersting to see his feedback. He is up at Mallacoota for xmas and new year testing this technique.

Archived