Cardboard boxes / packing boxes urgent help needed

taib

Hi Guys, well im moving houses tomorrow and all week i have tried calling 2 removal companies cos i have heard great things about them... well :evil: :evil: is all i have to say! Called both companies about a hundred times and no answer and no return calls. i understand that they may still be on xmas hols though.

So as my plan to hire removalists have now gone down the toilet, im needing to do the moving and packing myself. Buih will be helping me but i am needing your help with cardboard / packing boxes.

Just wondering if anyone has any packing boxes around the INALA area, preferrably large to medium sizes that they are not using and and or are keen to get rid off. Can come and pick them up around 10.30 in the morning? If you are not home, i can come and get them from your lawn??

Getting desperate now :whistle:

Your help would be awesome.

Cheers

Cheers Aussie. There is a cardboard box factory at salisbury who sells to the public. Called them on wed but got a msg saying they are closed til 23rd jan.

Looked on Gumtree, all the ads around my area and a bit further, still have ads up. Called 6 of them and was told they have been sold, just that the seller hasnt had time to remove them :evil:

All good, worst case scenario will just chuck em in the back of the wagon and deal with it.

boxes would have helped make life bit easier thats all.

Cheers anywayz. B)

Hi mate,

I have, from memory, about 10-15 of them, medium-large in size. They are downstairs under my house but if you are interested, call me on 0411619837 in the morning and I'll check and confirm how many they are. Anytime after 7am is fine. I live in Murarrie, which if you take the Logan Motorway and then the Gateway is about 40 mins from you tops.

Cheers,

Kelvin.

Archived