Sand Pumping Jetty Quick Report

ebeaver2007

Visited the sand pumping jetty after being dropped off there while me missus

go visit her cousin who's holidaying from new Caledonia.

it felt so good to finally wet a line since august last year due to daddy duties

finished setting up right before the incoming tide at around 12:30pm. i was trying to get some yakkas or yellow fin as i read somewhere it is possible to get these at the end of the jetty.i was hoping to try my luck at jew or kingies or use them for tailor.

instead i was just hooking up dart from my bait jig,

dam these guys do fight pretty well for they size.

it looks like dart was the only thing getting caught by everyone.

i mean you can see the whole south side of the jetty of people catching these

i left by 5pm leaving with 10 in my possession

from my observation i saw 1 good size jew caught on mullet fillet

1 tailor caught on pillie

and a couple of breams

everyone seem to follow the rules where i was throwing back under size fish and leaving once bag was reached including the asians. maybe just the asians fishing at nite are the real problem.

Could someone tell me how to catch live baits at goldie land based as i do like to use them

also like to mention its now $4 to fish on the jetty

cheers all

everyone seem to follow the rules where i was throwing back under size fish and leaving once bag was reached including the asians. maybe just the asians fishing at nite are the real problem.

perhaps people in general who don't follow the rules are the real problema

haha I don't think he ment it like that, probably tired from catchin them fish eh? ;)

Good to hear people aren't catching undersized fish in the day, hopefully they crack down on it at night too. Did ya take any shots?

surfingant: sorry i didnt want to come across that way

just read alot of posts about it, also im from a Vietnamese background

so seeing them breaks these rules pisses me off cause it will make me look bad due to my appearance.

young_fella : didnt took any shot as i didnt have any camera on me plus i was bleeding the darts so i didnt want to dirty my touch screen phone lol

hopefully i can get a day off from daddy duties i be more prepared including camera for some quick snaps

Archived