Threadys on the bite

benobfo

Exactly it is great to get a feed for your self and family of fresh seafood but it's also important to protect stocks as much as we can . Plenty of fillet on one of these fish and as many have pointed out they can be hard to release its best to move on and fish for another fish . As a tip which does work for me if you intend to release threadies or Jew leave them in the water and also try get them in asap using heavier tackle will help . you may not get as good a pic but it's a great feeling watching them swim off

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My motto is limit your kill don't kill your limit, but as long as everyone is within the law, who the hell am I to have a go at them? Congrats to Benno for a great session, I personally would have let a few go, but you were within your limit so each to their own... now lets all stop bickering about the weight of a fillet (or the length of a piece of string) and move on! If you think the bag limit for threadys should be different in Brisbane, I think it is worth speaking to fisheries about.

Just another knob trying to start stuff again I love this site keyboard anglers

Many people from all walks of life are on this site. All fish for many different reasons. Some think differently about other members and their methods and opinions but have the grace to hold their opinions to themselves. If you have trouble comprehending this and doing the same, then I suggest you don't come here with your attitude :sick: (The irony of what you say in the quote is amusing though) :whistle:

The thread is now locked for good.

I haven't deleted any of the more recent rubbish so members can form their own opinions on what has been expressed.

Archived