berkley frenzy

Lachie

hey guys i went out and bought 2 berkley firesticks 9cm in firetiger and the other in a white and yellowish colour,i also bought a berkley rattlr in the firetiger color theyare about 4.5cm

what are the chances of me actually catchimg something on these lures i was hopimg to catch some bream or flathead by trolling them.

post-9694-144598758964_thumb.jpg

post-9694-144598758977_thumb.jpg

post-9694-144598758995_thumb.jpg

These fish and many more species were all caught on Berkley Frenzy flicker lures in the noosa river, They work well but are not very strong, notice the back treble missing from the Jack shot. As long as you are using them with light gear you should not have any problems, fish them heavy and you will loose some good fish. There's no point upgrading the trebles because if youre fishing heavy enough to bend trebles you'll start breaking lures .

hahaha very funny ^^^^^ http://www.australianfishing.com.au/components/com_kunena/template/default/images/emoticons/w00t.png

but will it catch bream and flathead ?

and what is a good speed for the lure to be trolled at

cheers,

lachie

i have caught heaps of flatties on thease lures,a few bream and one snapper,i just put the boat in gear this seems to be enough speed for me.

Archived