FS: Daiwa Ryoga & GanCraft Dead Sword

Needy1

Culling some high end gear for a friend as he is only keeping the essentials, and one of my rod.

Gan Craft Killers-00 Dead Sword

Model: KG-005-680EXH (Baitcaster)

Length: 6'8"

Sections: 1

Line: 12-25lb

Lure: 1 - 2 oz

Condition: Mint, As new

Information: These rods are of very high quality. Blank is comparable to the likes of Evergreen & Megabass. All the components are top notch. Just haven't gained as much popularity here in Oz.

Price: $400 - Price drop $340

Daiwa Ryoga

Model: 2020H

Gear Ratio: 6.2:1

Drag: 5.5kg

Weight: 295g

Bearings: 12+1

Condition: Excellent condition, has a few light scratches on the top and two scratches on the side plate (my nephew got a hold of the reel). Just Had full Service, Mechanically 10/10.

Information: For those who may inquire, the Ryoga is the JDM version of the Pluton. It has more bearings, stronger gears, entirely different drag setup and weighs 65grams less than the PLuton. Basically it is a totally different reel with much better performance.

Price: $500 - Price drop $360

All Prices are negotiable to and extent. Located on the Southside of Brisbane, Best to contact me on 0421020409 for any queries, but PM is fine.

Regards

I only have the Zenaq rod for sale.. the rest is my mates. Yeah, I have a lot of gear & like to try out the high end stuff that's around so... only keep the ones i like. You can't really try out a rod or a reel in the shop!

Thanks for the inserting tip... but i'm just way to sleepy now to do that.

regards

Archived