Freezer is empty no more

wesfish

That'll keep you fed for a while!

I have still never managed a cod on the reef... :(

Sounds like there will be a few full freezers after the weather this weekend.

Angus

Cough cough! Bullsh!t what about the bar cod you got off more ton :P

Thats just awesome boys with work i'm missing all this great weather hopefully i get some this winter to do an overnighter as its been a few years, did you anchor up for a while?
yeah mate set anchor around 130am, drifted for most of it but mick was tired so we set anchor and i kept fishing with a float line and managed some good fish and good dust ups on unstoppables

Sweeeet, im keen on an overnighter next time the weather is perfet, how much weight were you using to get down there? the current was pumping through yesterday

Edit: do the barracuda cook up alright? ive caught a few and put them back because i thought they were bony or something? happy to be told otherwise

Sweeeet, im keen on an overnighter next time the weather is perfet, how much weight were you using to get down there? the current was pumping through yesterday

Edit: do the barracuda cook up alright? ive caught a few and put them back because i thought they were bony or something? happy to be told otherwise

in this particular spot the current was very slow if not none as some stages. size 3 ball sinker on float line and pater rigs had 6-8oz snapper leads :) as for the cuda never eaten it myself but was asked to keep some for a mate that loves em, i will cook some up tonight the same way i cook pike, small pieces crumbed and seasoned and deep fried.. will let you know what i think.

mental session good work!

Hey, enough of the insults - these two blokes might look like they are one short of a six pack but I can vouch (well for Mick anyway - sorry Wes, haven't met you yet) that they are (reasonably) sane ............... :P

Nice haul boys. Mick - if you're ever after a deckie for an overnighter let me know - I love 'em.

mental session good work!

Hey, enough of the insults - these two blokes might look like they are one short of a six pack but I can vouch (well for Mick anyway - sorry Wes, haven't met you yet) that they are (reasonably) sane ............... :P

Nice haul boys. Mick - if you're ever after a deckie for an overnighter let me know - I love 'em.

:lol::lol: insane mental would describe me just fine :silly: :lol:

Archived