Amart Morayfield - Cheap Rapala's

Feral

I have been meaning to post this for a while, As we all know various Amarts run a range of lures cheap to get us mugs into the store.

Well Amart at Morayfield have changed their cheap lures to Rapala's. $5 each. Ranging from 50 to 120mm, In the bargain bins, along with the usual cheap Storm plastics. (3 packets for $10)

Ferg picked me up a couple of nice minnows a few weeks back when they first started, only remembered when I was cruising through to see how much money I was going to save buying some hooks next door in Big W when I spotted them and remembered I still had not posted the info here! So now I have!

Yeah Feral I was in there the other day and there is some cheap buy's to be had thou I did notice the Rapala bargain bin was looking a wee bit empty.

Did U happen to notice the nice little Abu spinning reels for $39?

They looked like a great buy....

Anyway Guy's do check out the bargain bins to get some great scores and save alittle cash.....

bigtez wrote:

Do they carry atomic plastics? I have seen them advertised in their catalogues before but the lawnton store never have them.

Yeah mate they have lot of atomic plastics and I did notice there was alot of atomic plastics in the bargain bin but most were very small in size maybe suitable for Bream fisho's....

Archived