glazier wanted

madmullet

well we had 2 widows broken acouple of day ago, just been to busy to do anything, so i just boarded it up.

anyway we found out that the next door neighbours is actually a drug rehab house, in short to try and get them back on the rite path after coming out of the big hose ect. anyway, one must not of handle the situation well and threw a jar of bolinase sauce and a v bottle threw our window, and i would not have come from the road as the angleing is all wrong.

is their any glaziers on site or can anyone recomend one. the windows that need repairing measure 1070x420

cheers kurt

Wow so bad, I Hope you get your window fixed soon, and maybe get the rehab house to pay for it, if they are going to be in a local area, then they should be made responsible for the security of others around that area.

dont worrie, i will be seeing them tonight

Wow so bad, I Hope you get your window fixed soon, and maybe get the rehab house to pay for it, if they are going to be in a local area, then they should be made responsible for the security of others around that area.

dont worrie, i will be seeing them tonight

You might be lucky enough to get some of your tax dollars back :unsure:

Archived