Spot lights

hattori hanzo

Hey guys,

I'm after a good quality hand held spottie, preferably rechargable, any suggestions? I got one from BCF about 3 months ago for about $80 and it seems to oveheat or something as it cuts out after a couple minutes of use.Is this normal? what does every one else use for the after dark trips in the esturaries?

Thanks

Cam

i use a light force http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Lightforce-SL240-Blitz-Handheld-Spotlight-Brand-NEW-/251074776235?pt=AU_Hunting&hash=item3a75390cab

great bit of gear. i know you said rechargable, but these are super powerfull espically if you put the horizontal bulbs in it. we use this for hunting and you can see good eye shine ( animals ) out past 300m quite easily. if you dont want to buy these of the net, any good hunting/rifle shop will have them. i use the for finding crab pots or evan blinding potential crab pot robbers. they have fully adjustable beam so you can have pencil threw to broad beat. and another good thing is it is a great brand..... light force

p.s you can get the in aligator clip style for your battery or cigerett plug style

cheers kurt

Archived