Fisher Boats

Seahuff

Hi guys,

I know they are out of production now, but was wondering about the ride different between sizes or model, which ones were the best eg: the maxi with the ballast tubes or Dual series 19 degree hulls without etc

any info would be appreciated, especially owners or people who have spent time in them

I eventually would like to buy one around the 5-6m mark in centre console configuration

col from fisher boats is now over at ORIGIN BOATS .these are very similar to fisher boats ..i have afisher 4.8 ext center console and have been in a 5.6 center console 19 degrees hull both have a excellent ride for a ally boat havent been in a maxie with ballast but the ballast is only good at rest for balance .al

Dont tease me al, lol

but really they are that good eh

seahuff i have had 3 pressed ally boats and been in 4 others from 4meter through to 5.6meter from seajay quintrex stessle formosa bluefin horizon they are all wet and rough..but i would say plate ally hulls are a much better ride..have been in 1 other plate boat and i would say the fisher is better cant remember what the other boat was....in the fisher when it gets a bit rough you trim it down and give it a bit of throttle and it seems to smooth the ride out (and then hang on :woohoo: :woohoo: ) :lol::lol: al

Archived