Long weekend. Whats everyone upto?

taib

working sat, pre fishing for moolooba on sunday, then fishing noosa on monday :D

If ur working tomorrow runty, isn't it past ur bedtime now? :P

Have fun with the prefish

Is ant participating in the comp or prefish with u?

Pretty windy this weekend apparently. Make sure u dont get blown away into the ocean

Leaving at 3am to head for Texas chasing Murray Cod on Saturday and Sunday. (must stop drinking and go to bed)

Monday I am off to Q-Ride to hopefully get my motorcycle license.

I just went for my R licences a few weeks ago. Where you going for your test? Rocklea pro Honda? Have you got a bike yet? Or waiting for the licences 1st?

Yep Rocklea Pro Honda. You got a LAMS approved bike your looking to sell? I have nothing yet. No bike, helmet, jacket, etc.

Nice choice on place, fantastic instructors! Make sure you have a big feed in the morning before you go to training, lunch is like at 12ish, but you get like a small break aroung 10am, only coffee n bird food ( biscuits).

I buy all my gear from the states. Try here and buy online, alot cheaper! Except for the helmet. You might get some good deals now, with the mid year sale. Check out moss st, in springwood, i think.

I pm about the bike soonish. Cbr 250 rr

Yep Rocklea Pro Honda. You got a LAMS approved bike your looking to sell? I have nothing yet. No bike, helmet, jacket, etc.

For a LAMS approved bike, I'd suggest looking at Hyosungs. They are made in Korea and still new enough to the market that they are reasonably priced, have nice lines, and small enough to be learner approved. After you have served out your time on the little bike, you can upgrade without having forked out too much money.

As Cookie suggested, you are better off getting your gear from the US; it is just more affordable. Helmets have to be bought here so you can be sure they comply with standards.

Have fun and ride safe!

this is my long weekend plan

fish tanks ,clean water ,change etc.car ,fix a few things .boat and fishing gear sort ,service etc .that's Saturday .fishing fishing and more fishing .thats Sunday .relax and recover from fishing .thats Monday ..................could of had Tuesday off, cause of the public holiday and council RDO.that would of been 2 days fishing ,but got offered work so i took it .can't make enough $ on 3 day weeks.

plan was sunday fish ,bro was saying today mite be better cause of the weather forecast .i said stick to sunday as today is my recover from work day (had a huge week )enjoyed a sleep in today and lazy morning coffee coffee coffee .its 11 am now so better make a start by lunch time,think will start with the boat and car ,fishing gear and fish tank last as they can be done another day .

Leaving at 3am to head for Texas chasing Murray Cod on Saturday and Sunday. (must stop drinking and go to bed)

Monday I am off to Q-Ride to hopefully get my motorcycle license.

Talking to Dad last night ...the river is very low at the moment. Cod still being caught though.

didn't touch the fish tank or anything ,seams Saturday turned into rest day,Sunday is do stuff day and Monday is fishing day .this works good for me cause Saturday i had a rest to get over the work week and picked up a boat trailer .

so main jobs for today are get the boat on the new trailer and set it up ,wheel bearing check. put windscreen and nav lights back on boat ,this mean we can leave before first light :).

i want to try for snapper so want to be out early ,going to artificial reefs peel .if it is to windy will head to coochie reefs .

Nice choice on place, fantastic instructors! Make sure you have a big feed in the morning before you go to training, lunch is like at 12ish, but you get like a small break aroung 10am, only coffee n bird food ( biscuits).

Great instructor, I had John, he actually owns the dealership and a few others. There was only 4 of us today so we got through it very quickly. Didn't even need lunch. I was nervous about riding in the rain and took it a bit too slow. Certainly is different to dirt bike riding! Can't wait to get a bike and get some experience up my sleeve.

Talking to Dad last night ...the river is very low at the moment. Cod still being caught though.

Had a ball! Numbers were down. I think we caught about 15 cod and 2 yellas between 5 of us. Didn't matter though, good times with good friends.

Archived