It is Official

Gary_C

It is official, the new visa was approved! :woohoo:

Happily, I no longer have any restrictions on the type of work I can do nor do I require sponsorship so I guess I should get back out and start looking for work :pinch:

That is going to really cut into my fishing time :S

Still considering bringing the boat over Jeremy and Zane. If we do decide on it, it won't be until after winter at the earliest.

What I'd really like to do is pick up another boat over there and pack them both into the same container (since I'd probably need a 40' container for just my boat) then sell the Sea Ray when they get here to pay for the shipping and the new boat; but that would take a lot of discussion - Erin loves the Sea Ray :lol:

The Sepos ar coming, the sepos are coming.

I can never remember is it ...

one if by land 2 if by sea.

Congrats Gary, welcome to OZ, just don't tell any of your Sepo mates how good it is, we don't want a tidal wave of Yank Boat people.

Ray,

Unfortunately, the Harley already had a committed buyer before we got the reprieve.

Brian,

:sick: Get rid of those things! I can't imagine how much worse they have gotten with time!

Kreel,

I was beginning to think that the only chance a Yank has of getting into Oz is by being a boat person; they sure do not make it easy for us! I was considering getting "lost at sea" on the Jewel Reef trip just so they could find me and I could claim asylum! :silly:

Definitely planning on being over at Straddie, so will catch up with the other Wanderers for a mildly intoxicating beverage or 10.... :)

Archived