Amity and Moreton banks

Malcolm

This weekend I'm at Straddie and my boat is there.

So on Saturday I am going to have a crack at some whiting and Squid and Sunday maybee head outside I'll see how the wind looks.

If anyone's got any input on the whiting and Squid around that area feel free to post.

I can't wait the weather looks goodish even bought a new fillet knife today B)

prob be offshore sunday shane..apparently the snappps and dollies are chewing there heads off at the moment...yeah might be selling it mate...looking at a pure fishing rig ...a big centre console 7mtr +or another cat if i can find a good 1...wanted a 2700 noosa cat but at 4 ton on a trailer is too heavy...either that or might be headin overseas for a holiday soon will buy overthere and ship it back a worldcat if i go over there

prob be offshore sunday shane..apparently the snappps and dollies are chewing there heads off at the moment...yeah might be selling it mate...looking at a pure fishing rig ...a big centre console 7mtr +or another cat if i can find a good 1...wanted a 2700 noosa cat but at 4 ton on a trailer is too heavy...either that or might be headin overseas for a holiday soon will buy overthere and ship it back a worldcat if i go over there

I would have gone sunday but got work.

I might go out tuesday if weather holds up as it is. Should be good if it does.

Fishings good everywhere atm. Being nailing the squire in river lol i wanna go get the big ones offshore. We got a few dollies last trip but they not that thick as before. They go hard for their size

• 2 weeks later...
did you christen the new knife mal?

No I did not :(

I played with the Tuna for a couple of hours with a few hook ups but none landed.

Then I fished the blue hole for whiting with out a touch and on the way back I thought I'd go between Moreton and Crab Island which was a bad idea as there is very little water in there.I even had to get out and push the boat for a while but I guess I learned a few things :)

Archived