Question On QLD Debt Recovery

aussie123

Hi Guys

I have a question for anyone in business.

What is the process here in QLD for chasing up unpaid debts.

They are only small debts that are owed but it is really annoying me that after being generous and letting people take goods without full payment and then having those people not pay their accounts is irritating me so much that I am prepared to spend what ever is needed to recover the money.

I am tired of chasing these people for their overdue accounts so the time has come to do something about them.

I hate people taking advantage of someone else s generosity.

Anyway if anyone knows the procedure for making a small claim here in QLD please let me know.

Thanks

Lance

Lance

Its a petty you can't get SPUR on to their ass!!

I forgot to pay a speeding fine back in Melbourne in 2002 and one day in 2010 I got a knock on the door from the Sheriff of the Court demanding the money!!

If there is one government department not to be messed with its Spur (AND the ATO!)

Sad to here that people are taking advantage of you, I hope you come right..... :dry:

Simple enough to go to small claims.

Just means you have to show up yourself and make the claim.

Unfortunately the judge usually lets them off with a 10 year payment plan for 2 bob a week, which cant be enforced anyway.

Does affect their credit rating though.

Thanks guys

Looks like Qcat is who i need to see.

Still waiting on that cheque Ted,postie has been today :evil:

hmmm not sure why you did not get it. I really did send it. lets wait a week or two to see if it arrives hey :whistle: If it does not turn up I will write you another cheque. di you contact Aust post post about it? :unsure:

Archived