rayke1938

How do you get your pics in there ?

At first...

8===D :dry:

And then.. "We'll post the pic"...

8===D :ohmy:

But after all... if the peg fits...

8===D :P

Hahahahaha. Just jokes laddy. Well done on the pics!

Angus

:ohmy: that's abit rash from you angus I'm used to seeing you sit on the fence !

:whistle:

Hahaha oh come on mate.

Take a good joke!

In all seriousness well done and keep submitting! It is always awesome to see AFO faces turn up in the press.

Angus

Should have put a couple smiley emotions next to my first post, was definately not said in a defensive way .

Just a surprise to see from you haha I'd have expected it from one of our more regularly humourous members of the forum

Hahaha

Can't believe they actually put my photos in , I gather the editor must have some fishing experience as the 50+ winter bass with a shallow diver placed in it's mouth after capture wasn't printed :silly:

Lol

Ben (editor) is a good bloke and will usually post pictures. I imagine getting enough content monthly can be a stretch! He has always been very good at putting the AFO articles in and most anything I submit!

For anyone wanting a crack at article writing its a great place to start as well.

Angus

In english?

We must have the same intellect Beau cause I've seen this a couple of different times and still don't know what it stands for/means - probably means I'm not young, hip and cool ...........

As that former redheaded pollie would have said - please explain ...

Same boat here, but I'm thinking the '8====D' is penile symbolic with tiny testicles. Add the mouth position of the emoticons and there is a message to be seen. :unsure:

....but like all art, if you turn it up the other way it is just a landscape.... :lol:

In english?

At first, you are skeptical when a male reproductive organ is placed near your mouth and you just aren't sure it is worth it.

Then, you decide that maybe it really is worth it this time, so you open your mouth to an oval shape and do whatever follows....

Finally, you realize that you kind of like it so will continue doing it so your pictures will get published.

As this is a family oriented forum, I've tried to be informative enough for Fishingnut to understand while being vague enough that Ellicat still doesn't get it. :lol: :silly:

In english?

At first, you are skeptical when a male reproductive organ is placed near your mouth and you just aren't sure it is worth it.

Then, you decide that maybe it really is worth it this time, so you open your mouth to an oval shape and do whatever follows....

Finally, you realize that you kind of like it so will continue doing it so your pictures will get published.

As this is a family oriented forum, I've tried to be informative enough for Fishingnut to understand while being vague enough that Ellicat still doesn't get it. :lol: :silly:

:P See last post, previous page. B)

The third emoticon is licking the lips :whistle:

Archived