Shimano Terez 15-30lb (near new)

Shane69

Hey Shane how do you find the steez?? Have you used it offshore at all, I have heard hey are amazing and will load up well over the rated 20lb

I havnt used it yet. I havnt being fishing on so long. No boat and just being busy.

Hopefully get my boat back and go out Wenesday.

A mate of mine has one and he loves it. Hes got it matched up to certate 3500hd and uses it as plastic combo for offshore. Hes running 30lb on it and he reckons it loads up well.

I am happy with it. They are one of the best rods i ever bought.

I have 3 of them lol.

I got a Steez Hot dog to match up with Stella 5000.

Getting it ready for the mackerel season.

Cant wait for the spotties to come in.

Awesome rods, steve has one mathced to a 3500 saltiga I think? I have the powerjunkie and 3000 certate Great rods

I am happy with it. They are one of the best rods i ever bought.

I have 3 of them lol.

I got a Steez Hot dog to match up with Stella 5000.

Getting it ready for the mackerel season.

Cant wait for the spotties to come in.

Awesome rods, steve has one mathced to a 3500 saltiga I think? I have the powerjunkie and 3000 certate Great rods

Chilli Dog with the 3500 Game very nice rod.

Hey Shane how do you find the steez?? Have you used it offshore at all, I have heard hey are amazing and will load up well over the rated 20lb

Just look at most posts by OnTheChew as alot of his fish are caught on a Hot Dog with a Saltiga 4000 and 30lb briad, awesome plastics rod with unbelievable power in them capable of landing most things you will hook.

Cheers

Mark

will giv ya 120 for it shano

Il let you know mate. I didnt end up getting steez hot dog. The guy who i was meant to get it off mucking me around. It was new but it was going to cost me just under brand new so Im just going to wait for TW or Fish head sale to get brand new hot dog or saltiga dorado.

Im going to look at the rod seven half 12-25lb rod atm. Might give that a crack for now. See how it handles.

Shane

Archived