Game Fishing Harness And Belt Combo

fifis101

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site and to Brissy. I moved up to Brissy at the start of the year from Tassie. The fishing is pretty different up here to what I'm used to and this looks like a great site to get some great local knowledge and make some fishing fanatic friends :).

I have always loved my shark and ray fishing and now that I'm up here I can get stuck into some serious fish. I have upgraded most of my gear but I am still looking for a harness and belt combo. Due to these being rather expensive I was wondering if anyone had a second hand one that they wanted to sell? I am looking for the Black Magic and Aftco style or something similar. If anyone does have one just send me an email with a description on its condition and a few photos. My email is fifis@live.com.au.

On a side note, I would love any opinions on harness and belt combos. What brand and styles do you guys prefer?

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site and to Brissy. I moved up to Brissy at the start of the year from Tassie. The fishing is pretty different up here to what I'm used to and this looks like a great site to get some great local knowledge and make some fishing fanatic friends :).

I have always loved my shark and ray fishing and now that I'm up here I can get stuck into some serious fish. I have upgraded most of my gear but I am still looking for a harness and belt combo. Due to these being rather expensive I was wondering if anyone had a second hand one that they wanted to sell? I am looking for the Black Magic and Aftco style or something similar. If anyone does have one just send me an email with a description on its condition and a few photos. My email is fifis@live.com.au.

On a side note, I would love any opinions on harness and belt combos. What brand and styles do you guys prefer?

unfortunatly, i dont have one for sale, but i do use the black magic belt and gimble.

the very first gimble/harness i got was a okuma. after its third use, the steel d loops om the back of the harness that holds the straps that are used to clip your reel up actually straightened half way threw a fight, luckle at the time they gave way, i had a hold of my rod.

now the bklack magic combo, i have never had a problem with it, they are unreal and are made really well

Archived