Decky spot saturday 13th october

Cobiaaddict

Might have a decky spot availible this saturday morning chasing jacks in one of the creeks of the pumicestone passage,

Will probably only fish for about 4-5 hrs max as this spot heavily revolves around high tide only

Will be fishing hardbody , surface and softplastics....

Pm or txt me on 0408 848 455 for more details

Cheers

Josh

Good luck with the Angry Red Fish Josh

I'll be up that way for the weekend, got a hire boat booked for half a day on Saturday to take the daughter fishing for the first time. Any tips on where we might catch something, my daughter will probably use bait and i'll probably stick to the plastics.

cheers tim :)

I'll be up that way for the weekend, got a hire boat booked for half a day on Saturday to take the daughter fishing for the first time. Any tips on where we might catch something, my daughter will probably use bait and i'll probably stick to the plastics.

Thanks tim,

Sorry mate i have never fished the passage very much,

Done a little bit around the bribie bridge fishing live hearing for estuary cod and squire around this time of year, might be worth looking for the shallow weed beds and drop offs south of there looking for flathead and whiting ..

Good luck taking your daughter for her 1st fish ,

The hire guy will point you in the right direction, but the bridge is always a popular spot, or head north and fish the mouth of the canal estate on teh island side of the passage, there is a popular spot known as the ripples. Just look for ripples a few hundred metres out from the canal entrance. If you get desperate, you will see a wreck a bit further north, it is riddled with pike and LongTom so at least she will catch something

Archived