Quick crab after work today paid off!

tradie

Knocked off at my usual time of 1230 today and since the past two weekends have been rainy I was itching to head out for a crabbing ses. Ive still been crabbing the river most weekends but the river is making me work slightly harder this year than last year but still getting onto some good muddies and im told they are very full!! Was on the water by about 230-3pm and soon after the pots were set. Im finding plenty of live bait on the left hand side of boggy creek just as you enter from the river. Had a fish while the pots soaked but not much action there. Kept checking the pots every 20-30 min, ended up with 20 sandies and was back at the ramp just before 6pm. Came home and cooked up a feed and the rest the girlfriend wants to cook in a pasta sauce:) Happy days

post-5874-144598881958_thumb.jpg

post-5874-14459888197_thumb.jpg

Thank you for reading!!

• 2 weeks later...
Nice work mate :woohoo: i must have missed this report. u should be just about due for another report!

Hey mate hows it going? Thanks for the reply mate. Yea the crabbing has really picked up for me mate getting a great feed each weekend and family and friends are stoked!!! Btw thats a cracker report you did and that beard MAN O MAN starting to look like Jim there mate!!!

Ill send you a message soon

G'day mate,

Well done, I'm keen to get a feed of sandies and some decent muddies.

What area do you live, I can chip in towards fuel if you got room for another with 4 pots?

Let me know if this appeals.

Chewbacoo

Hey mate, im on the southside usually launch at fishos. Ill send you a pm if I get a break from the mrs she almost loves crabbing more than me!!!

G'day mate,

What area do you live, I can chip in towards fuel if you got room for another with 4 pots?

Chewbacoo

Hey mate, im on the southside usually launch at fishos. Ill send you a pm if I get a break from the mrs she almost loves crabbing more than me!!!

No worries , I'm also on the southside. I dont check for messages everyday and don't have a mobile phone. Is fishos short for Fishermans Island?

Chewbacoo

G'day mate,

Chewbacoo

No worries , I'm also on the southside. I dont check for messages everyday and don't have a mobile phone. Is fishos short for Fishermans Island?

Chewbacoo

Yea mate fishermans Island :) All good id pm ya early in the week to tee up for the weekend

Hey mate how did you go in your new boat did you need up choosing or that on The back Burner?

Callum

Hey Callum ive sent a couple of emails about building my boat but in the mean time the the mrs and myself have decided to buy a house so yea the boat may just take a little longer but the wait will be worth it, id be hoping some time next year ill upgrade:D

Archived