Goin Fishin Scarb Canals Sat 12/1 - Kayaks Only

Rocket75

Goin Fishin S.E. QLD Scarb Canals Sat 12/1 (Kayaks only)

Looking to get some bream on surface, if you'd like to come along you are more than welcome to join me.

Early start at 4.00am and off the water by 10.00am.

Launch at Cnr Boardman & Griffith Rd on Jabira Canal, Newport Waters, Scarborough.

I'll be on the Blue Revo wearing a yellow PFD catching 100's of bream

Send me a PM or reply here if you would like to join me.

Rod

Looking to get some bream on surface, if you'd like to come along you are more than welcome to join me.

Launch at Cnr Boardman & Griffith Rd on Jabira Canal, Newport Waters, Scarborough.

Rod

I would come but i have a gig tonight and we dont even play til 11.30, so im guessing i wont be hitting the sack til 2am earliest. So im just going to bid you good luck sir. :)

Rod

I would come but i have a gig tonight and we dont even play til 11.30, so im guessing i wont be hitting the sack til 2am earliest. So im just going to bid you good luck sir. :)

Just don't go to bed, play the gig then tie your rigs and I'll see you there :woohoo:

Rod

Just don't go to bed, play the gig then tie your rigs and I'll see you there :woohoo:

Thought about it, but no. Your on your own rod. lol

I would, perfect timing to fit in before work, exccept for the hole in my kayak...

How bigs the hole in your yak haha? Too big for silikoning?

Its a pretty big crack, probably an inch and a half long... Threw some silicone over it about 20 minutes ago to try and get it set for a sunday sesh....

Ill see whether or not I head out on the town tonight Rod

I would, perfect timing to fit in before work, exccept for the hole in my kayak...

Its a pretty big crack, probably an inch and a half long... Threw some silicone over it about 20 minutes ago to try and get it set for a sunday sesh....

Haha, that is so going to last.....

Haha, that is so going to last.....

Shhh i have hope... put half a tube inside and out

silicon doesnt do s hit I have the same problem with my yak- a crack in the hull that takes in water everytime I went out- the only thing that would work for a month or so is sikaflex -

Archived