Dressing up the new Ute

daveylad

I've got my new ute in getting some work done to dress it up a bit, lift and some new street lights. I'm having the LED bar fitted as a rear light for reversing with a switch that'll let me light it up when I need it, (fix the tailgaters) and that bull bar should fix the roos around here. SHould all be finished this week I'll post some finished pics

post-7571-144598926706_thumb.jpg

post-7571-144598926712_thumb.jpg

post-7571-144598926717_thumb.jpg

post-7571-144598926724_thumb.jpg

Yes Ted I thought it would come in handy for the beach areas too but around where I live theres heaps of idiots on the back country roads that tailgate with their lights on High Beam, that should shock them

Have a look at this I've just ordered on from the states if its okay I'll put one on the boat too

/>http://youtu.be/JurKU0BQYOM

Hi Dave the new ride looks good are you going to get an akurbra and a flano to go with it lol just havin a dig. I stumbled on those number plate flippers when looking for bike bits, they do them for bikes as well should come in handy should I slide past a Kojac with a kodac a bit quick.

Hi Eug,

Got it for $389. was looking at spot lights but this looks better and not as visible as spotties would be.

Can u pm me a link to the light bar Dave ?

/>http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/42-240W-LED-LIGHT-BAR-WORK-LIGHT-FLOOD-SPOT-COMBO-4WD-BOAT-UTE-DRIVING-LAMP-/230901619413?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35c2cf1ad5

you can even get one with coloured lights blue and red that flas like police lights but that would be illegall

Dave

Hi Eug,

Got it for $389. was looking at spot lights but this looks better and not as visible as spotties would be.

Can u pm me a link to the light bar Dave ?

/>http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/42-240W-LED-LIGHT-BAR-WORK-LIGHT-FLOOD-SPOT-COMBO-4WD-BOAT-UTE-DRIVING-LAMP-/230901619413?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35c2cf1ad5

you can even get one with coloured lights blue and red that flas like police lights but that would be illegall

Dave

New fitout sounds good davey.

Im interested in the legality of those stealth plates, surely they would be expoloited by "Hoons" and Criminals.

its already being done by hoons, it is illegal to alter your number plate, its a spray what sprays over the plate and causes a glossy shine if its flashed by a camera but it cant be detected by just looking at it so the use is only when its being hit with a high flash. so really its not obstructing the plate or defacing it's to deceive just flashes from cameras it'll stop the paparatzi from finding me :lol:

Its a Holden Colorado, got a good deal as my son works for a dealership he gets a wholesale deal. going to turn some heads in old Pomona Tugger, get the sports bar fitted on Tuesday and just put on the reversing camera theres one more to fit on the back of the boat now to pimp it up with lights. :blink:

Hey Dave I am coming up your way next week can give you a hand with the plate. I was looking at things to make my bike more visible at night and was searching reflective paint, anyways found some that sprays or brushes on and drys translucent which will be great for some ghost flames that will shine at night. Then I was thinking if I sprayed the plate it might over expose if flashed because I was going a tad quick lol

Archived