Caboolture marine shout out

getrigged

Hi lads, just wanted to give a shout out to some great service I had from Caboolture marine.

I have a 95 Johnson 40 with ptt which was leaking fluid, visited many outboard repair shops and all wanted to replace nearly the whole unit at a cost north of $800 plus labour! These guys replaced the seals at a cost of $20, plus 1&1/2 hrs labour ($130), winning!

Also needed one motor support bracket replaced, the other was on the way out, new cost $350 supply only, these guys $60 for both fitted, used parts but in great condition.

New rear roller fitted and bent bracket fixed, cost $8.50 plus labour, not worth getting my hands dirty,

New fuel line, bulb and two end fittings, $40

Total cost $315

Other quotes $1500 min,

I called them at 9am Monday, dropped boat off at 430pm, they called at 2pm today to say all ready to go,

They also cleaned, degreased and polished the motor,

Unreal old school service,

Rant over!

Contact details are.....

Phone : 07 5499 3555

Mobile: 0428 373 097

Fax : 07 5499 3727

Email : info@caboolturemarine.com.au

Located At : 85 Lear Jet Drive caboolture, near the Bribie interchange .

Look for the Mermaids and all the boats.

Took the young fella out to test the ptt and flush out the cobwebs, the forecast was woeful so wasn't going far. Thought Scarborough would be a little protected from the sou westers so bought a pack of those dodgy servo frozen worms and off we went,

First cast and the boy caught a sole, was devo when I threw it back

post-4907-144598957051_thumb.jpg

The weather was better than I thought so I hung around a bit longer and ended up with 35 winter whiting

post-4907-144598957055_thumb.jpg

No the most exciting fish to catch but a good feed!

He loved it!!

post-4907-144598957059_thumb.jpg

But runs like a dream again!

Happy me

Archived