Lure Clear outs updated

Zim man

UPDATED SALES SHEET

1st up is the Greedy Guts Shallow Runners in 44mm and 55mm 5 lures for $50 Normal RRP is $19.99 each . No orders for less than 5 lures please.

I am clearing these out to focus on the MDR models which stores are more keen to keep stocks of.

ggutsartile4455_zps5d36c71a.jpg

These are great shallow water lures. More information is on my website here http://searingtackle.com.au/index.php/p21hardbodies/78-greedyguts4455

Available in 8 Colours

greedygut4455_zpsd50ebee2.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd , there are still a few of the Pontoon 21 Crackjack 48mm Medium runners. The Shallow and deep runners will still be kept in stock and available at your local store.

all those familiar with these, know that they are proven bass and bream slayers

Here is the colour chart.. I am out of A03 & A04.

new-8-crackjack-colours.jpg

The deal is 5 lures for $50. all additional lures are $10 each as well. Normal RRP is $18.99 each so there are mega savings to be had here. All colours available except for A01 A03 & A04.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vault 35 Selected colours $3 each

i have colours 04 , 06 and a few of 019 and 021 left

2014clearoutcolours_zps39e96c72.jpg

Vault 42 Selected colours $3 each

i have colours 243 left, about 5 units of that colour

redghost_zps5a89a0e9.jpg

Napjaru 60 lipless crankbait Selected colours 6 for $20

napjaruclearance2014_zpsab2a8569.jpg

Saemi 50Sp selected colours 6 for $20

2014clearancecolours_zpsbd3974ba.jpg

DTSCO Crank 6 colours 6 for $20

crank-small-colour-chartclearance_zpsd4190f2f.jpg

Arowana 130 surface lure 4 for $20

arowanaclearance_zps3077751f.png

monster miki 2.5 inch 12 per pack selected colours 8 for $20

mikiclearance_zps4a66011f.png

ONLY colour 303 left

also to add to the gear for sale is the pirami 50mm going for $3.50 each

webposter_zps8e5daea7.jpg

Postage is $7.15 and that is for a 500 gram post bag that can take 15 hardbody lures. if you order more than 15 lures then postage is $11 for a 3kg bag.

Please pm me what you require. Payment is via bank transfer or direct deposit only, no postal orders please. you can also grab from the website if you wish to get your order quicker

thanks for reading

Rob

Archived