Jigskinz on Hinze bass.

rayke1938

I scored some different jigskinz from Aussie 123 at the winter camp and played with a couple of different colours last night.

I covered 2 identical flickershads with 2 different colours picking 2 that i thought had never before presented at the Hinze dam,
/>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LBsh05Utng

I did not have a hole punch so just snipped a small hole for the centre treble.

I simply held the lure by the bib and poured boiling water over the body of the lure.

post-230-144599062039_thumb.jpg

one original flickershad and the two with the jigskinzs.

The jigskinzs come in a variety of different sizes and colours I only got the small sizes.

post-230-14459906205_thumb.jpg

When we ran out of bait we trolled the 3 different coloured flickershads from Bass bay back to the ramp.

The clown fish lure caught 2 bass and one fish each for the original flickershad and the holographic one.

post-230-144599062059_thumb.jpg

post-230-144599062063_thumb.jpg

For a confirmed baito I was quite chuffed with myself.

Rick reckoned that the clownfish one would only scare the fish away and had to eat his words when he caught the second bass on it.

Contact Aussie 123 for more info.

Cheers

Ray

Thanks Ray for the report and fantastic review of the JigSkinz.

You are the very first person to use them in the freshwater here in Australia as far as I know so its great to see them working on the very first attempt, especially in Hinze where lure fishing has been very tough for quite some time.

I cannot wait to see how they go over in North Pine Dam.

I will be using some in 250-450 meters later this week on some Kings,Bar Cod,Blue Eye and Bass Groper and I cannot wait for that.

Thanks heaps for posting this up.

Never heard or seen these around before. Gees I think that's one cool idea.

Keep those in mind for future lure bling.

Nice product Lance and a nice way to display sponsors product Ray.

Well done.

These are a new product on the market Wayne and they are an amazing idea.

They are a bit addictive cos I cannot stop rejuvenating my old lures that have been sitting around for years in the shed with no paint on them.

These ones below are some of my old favorite bashed up lures that I did yesterday.

Some new hardware on them and they are ready for another season of catching fish instead of sitting in a box in the garage.

post-7680-144599062083_thumb.jpg

post-7680-144599062092_thumb.jpg

post-7680-1445990621_thumb.jpg

Archived