mega market

Fishing Freddy

Hello to every one I have just joined the site. I would like to invite people to my local club fund raiser, I have attach a copy of the flier hope it works.

Ken [file name=Swap_Meet_Flyer_2007__2_.doc size=248832]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/Swap_Meet_Flyer_2007__2_.doc[/file]

Swap_Meet_Flyer_2007__2_.doc

Glad to see that you found us. Have a good look around whilst you are here. We are a very friendly mob and always welcome new imput.

How about a report on your club outings and a bit about your club?

I will be queueing up at 6am for your market as I can always find room in my shed for something that I may need sometime.

Cheers

Ray

Hi Angus I wont be able to do any fishing for awhile:angry: as I nearly lost my left pinky in an accident at work, I'll be off work for a couple of weeks then on light duties for 2 to 3 months at this stage. So all I can do is read about pther peoples reports.Hopefully my recovery wont be drawn out to long as I hate sitting around doing nothing.I will just browse threw the site and hopefully learn a few tips.

Ken

Fishing Freddy wrote:

, I'll be off work for a couple of weeks then on light duties for 2 to 3 months at this stage. So all I can do is read about pther peoples reports.Ken

Hi Ken, I really know what your going thru! I have been out of the fishing action for about 6 weeks now with a work accident. Had to have an operation on my thumb after a fall, so I have been reading, watching, thinking and talking fishing...just not fishing:angry:

Hang in there, enjoy the site.

Rocket

• 2 weeks later...

There weren't as many stalls as last year. A few good buys were made early(6:00am before most of the stalls were even set up). Alot of people said they didn't know about till the laast minute so we might have to revisit the way we advertise. We still managed to raised some money for our trophies and presentation dinner. Thanks to every one who could make it. If have one next year hopefully it will be better but will have to wait and see what the new year brings.

Thanks Ken

Archived