For Doyley 420 Quintrex Getaway With 40hp Mercury

rayke1938

Thank you Ray!! I really appreciate it mate.

It is a great boat and very reliable motor.  Only selling it to upgrade so I can get out of the bay and further offshore.    the last pic is an old one showing the canopy which also comes with the boat.  can change from the bimini to the canopy with side clears in minutes

Details from the gumtree ad below.  Happy to knock a fair bit off the price if an AFO member is interested!

420 QUINTREX GETAWAY WITH 40HP MERCURY

BOAT 2002 420 Quintrex Getaway runabout. Very good condition.

• Wide gunnels with 2 rear rod holders.

• Side pockets with hinged carpeted lids

• Underfloor floatation (floor replaced 4 yrs ago).

• 2 x Quintrex padded swivel seats (driver’s seat has been lifted, can easily be lowered again)

• folding rear bench seat (can be removed in seconds to allow for more space)

• Anchor well with anchor roller guide, sand anchor, chain and rope.

• Under bow storage with hinged door (includes 2 x PDFs and V sheet).

• Carpeted dash with glove box and second in-dash storage area.

• Steering cables replaced 5 years ago. Throttle cable adjusted and greased 2 yrs ago.

• New whitewater maroon bimini (no straps, folds back for travel. Includes travel sock).

• Also included in the sale is a maroon canopy which attaches to the top of the windscreen (shown in the last photo). It has a large zipped opening. Same at the bimini it has no straps to get in the way. The canopy includes side clears.

Rear bait board with 2 x 45 degree rod holders.

• Rear step and draining motor well.

• Fire extinguisher

• Boat storage cover

• Deep cycle battery in battery box. excellent condition (holds 13.0v) I have a second deep cycle battery. Yours if you want it. It’s in average condition. I use it for the electric motor.

• Rego until 10/16

• Licensed to carry 5 people

ELECTRONICS

• Lowrance Elite 4x sounder with downscan (new sept 2015)

• Navman GPS with gold card

• VHF aerial with folding bracket

• Bilge pump

MOTOR

• 2003 Mercury 40hp ELPTO (USA made). Excellent condition. Includes owner’s manual

• Oil injected (sale includes 1 x bottle of oil).

• 2 x fuel tanks.

• Full service history from the past 5 years which I have owned the boat. Full service each year. Service reports show even PSI in compression tests.

• Very reliable motor and still the current 2 stroke shape and decals. Brand new anodes on motor. Trim and tilt in excellent condition

• Sale includes a 40lb electric motor on the transom. Great for trolling or getting up into the shallows without having the main motor sucking up sand.

TRAILER 2002 Dunbier trailer. Good condition.

• Hubs and bearings replaced January 2016.

• Bearing buddies.

• Trailer receives coats of cold gal a few times a year.

• Brand new winch rope.

• Wiring replaced 2 yrs ago with submersible led lights.

• Walkway down the centre of the trailer (means you don’t get wet!!)

• 2x light truck tyres (one 1 yr old the other 2 yrs old)

• includes a spare tyre on the winch post with dunbier cover.

• Rego until 4/16

• 1 x spare hub assembly.

All-round a very reliable unit. Great boat for the family, cruising the canals or fishing out the front. Awesome through the shallows in the passage, and just as good out in moreton bay or out the front of moololaba. The millennium hull is great and it is a very dry boat. Ive been out in some terrible weather and large swell/chop and have never felt unsafe. Top speed just above 50kph. The 40hp really pushes it along.

The ONLY reason for the sale is to upgrade to larger boat. Inspections most welcome at Glass House Mtns.

$9,900 ono

Archived