Mixing It Up A Winner

Dinodadog

I thought I was having a great day yesterday picking up several bass trolling down the dam. They seemed to be sitting off each point I passed. On a couple of those points I wheeled around and went back for another one or two hookups. This was turning into a great morning, but not as great as when I stopped and started jigging.It was that full on that    I thought I was going to starve to death before I could have my first  morning tea.

Over the past few weeks I have been putting a lot of work into jigging and have come up with some ideas on keeping the bass biting, This is you have to mix it up a bit if you want to be a winner. Bass seem to get sick of your lure after you have caught a few, so you know then its time for a change, then after you have tried a few you can come back to the original one. I used blades, tailspinners, spoons,vibes,  chatterbait and the good old rio,s prawn. I also tried another false prawn but they were not interested. Crazydeeps and flickershads used for trolling.Managed 67 all up, all nice healthy bass.

Dino

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG